The Prevail Platform provides access to all your Sessions and Session materials. You can view and join upcoming Sessions from the Dashboard, access all of your Sessions and Session materials from the Sessions page, search through your transcripts on the Search Transcripts page, or request to schedule a Session from either the Dashboard or Sessions page.
The Dashboard page provides quick access to Sessions that are in progress or scheduled for the near future. Simply click “Join” on the Session banner to enter a Session.
The Sessions page lists all of your scheduled Sessions, both past and future. For our long-term members, you will see a tab that allows you to switch between Sessions held on our Legacy Platform and our new Platform version. The “When” column lists both past and upcoming sessions by the time distance from the current date. Prevail members who have purchased Session Review access can access the Session Review page for a Session by clicking “Review” in the Actions column.
You can access the Session Review page from the Sessions page during or after each of your Sessions. Session Review is also available to purchase for individual Sessions and allows you to review Session materials, including the rough transcript, video and audio recordings, and exhibits.
You can request to schedule a new Session by completing the Session Request Form. You can access the form from either the Dashboard or Sessions page. Once you submit your request, a Prevail representative will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your Session.
- Sign in to your Prevail account at Prevail.io.
- On the Dashboard page, click Schedule New Session.
The Session Request Form opens.
- In the Case name * box, type a title for your Session.
Note: The Case name will be automatically formatted into the URL for the Session.
- Optional: In the File Number box, type a file number for your document management system.
- Optional: In the Claim / Matter Number box, type the claim number for your document management system.
- Complete the Witness / Deponent section…
- In the Role * drop-down, select either Witness or Deponent.
- In the Name * box, type the full name of the witness/deponent.
- In the Email box, type the email address of the witness/deponent.
- Optional: Add additional Participants…
- In the Additional Participants section, click + Add More Participants.
- In the Role * drop-down, select a participant role.
- In the Name * box, type the full name of the participant.
- In the Email box, type the email address of the participant.
- Optional: Complete the optional sections…
- In the Upload a Notice / Pleading section, click Browse to upload a document.
- In the Interpreter Needed? drop-down, select a language for the interpreter.
- In the Additional Details box, type a message for the Scheduling Team.
- Click Submit.
You are taken to the Session Request Summary.
- To cancel your request, click Cancel Request.
- To edit your request, click Edit.
If you have purchased Session Review access, you can search through all of your rough transcripts on the Transcript Search page. For our long-term members, you will see a tab that allows you to switch between transcripts for Sessions held on our Legacy Platform and our new Platform version. Type a search term in the box and choose the search type from the drop-down.